ZeroLend Docs
Ask or search…
K
Links

Token Distribution

This page talks about the $ZERO tokenomics.
$ZERO Total Supply: 100 Billion.
Category
Vesting
Allocation
Description
Private Sale
Linear, 1Y
30%
Early funding stage to kickstart the project, crucial for development and initial partnerships.
Liquidity
Linear, 1Y
10%
Tokens added into a DEX liquidity on launch.
Team
Linear, 10Y
5%
Tokens held by the team.
Treasury
Linear, 1Y
10%
Tokens held by ZERO holders.
Advisors
Linear, 1Y
7%
Allocation for the experts who guide the protocol's development and governance
Airdrops
Linear, 6M
3%
Promotional tokens to drive adoption and reward the early supporters of ZeroLend.
Emissions
Exponential decay, 100Y
35%
A significant portion to incentivize ongoing platform activity and user participation.
ZeroLend's Token Allocation

Token Generation Event (est Q1 2024)

During the TGE, a certain portion of the $ZERO supply will be released into the market and will be tradable. This supply is called the circulating supply of the token.
On launch it is estimated that roughly 18.8% of the supply will be circulating on launch. The table below showcases how much of the supply will released at the TGE.
Category
% Amount
% Released at TGE
% of supply at TGE
Private Sale
30%
25%
7.5%
Liquidity
10%
8%
0.8%
Team
5%
0.8%
0.04%
Treasury
10%
8%
0.8%
Advisors
7%
25%
1.75%
Airdrops
3%
33%
1%
Emissions
35%
19%
6.8%
Total
100%
-
18.8%
Given that the initial FDV of the project is set at $25mn FDV and the initial circulating supply at TGE is 18.8%; This brings the initial circulating market cap to be roughly $4.7mn.

Distribution over time

ZERO token's circulating supply over time. (Link)
To ensure that the ZERO token's tokenomics can sustain long-term, most of the ZERO token's inflation (from liquidity, treasury, private sale etc..) will end within the first one year.
After the one year period, the tokenomics are designed to start behaving scarcely with inflation for the emissions getting cut down by half every 12 months.
By the end of the first one year, roughly 78% of the token supply will be circulating. After which the remaining 22% gets released across an exponential decay of time.

Detailed Month by Month Distribution

For those who'd like to take precise numbers on how much ZERO will get added into the circulation, month by month; an excel sheet (linked here) has been created, which goes into depth on how many new tokens get added into circulation.